Sunday, April 17, 2011

Well Now That We're On The Subject.....

Well now that we're on the subject of imaginary small screen cuckolding, here's screen legend Laurence Fishburne with his sexy statuesque wife Gina Torres.
Nothing like a tall sexy Amazon.
Now, Gina stars in "The Shield" where she's in a scene with Michael Chiklis.
Ironically, Gina's on screen ex-husband is played by Forest Whitaker, another cop who had been giving Chiklis's character a hard time.
Apparently nailing the other cops' wife was potential score settling of some sort (I don't know, never saw the episode.)
All I know is Chiklis gets to drop those panties around her sexy round ass and mount her on the couch.
Not sure if Larry sported wood watching his wife in this scene.
But I sure would have.
Another thing, as a shorter guy myself, I have to say this one resonates with me. Chiklis is said to no more than 5'7" and he gets to make it with the hot 5'10" amazon.
Nice to see the shorter guy get over on the tall dude in this spec. Fish is 6'0. Whitaker's 6'2"


Heres the drop





No comments: